Sunday 10 November 2013

CLOSE UP WITH LONDON FASHIONISTA: RUTH AJANA

Ruth Ejiro Ajana sure is a fashionista by miles. She drips style whenever she steps out. Truly, she deserves to be applauded for her continuity in the looking good business and for donning those stunning ensembles flawlessly. The extremely fashionable woman of substance is the devoted, loving and passionate wife of Femi Ajana, a UK based business man. They both run their own company called Execflats.com Serviced Apartments where she is the Director. She describes her husband as "a very gentle and easy going man". Ruth is from Delta State of Nigeria, but born and bred in Lagos, Nigeria. She has been living in the UK for 23 years and 9 months to be precise, and through those years, she has achieved quite a number of goals. 
We had a close up with her recently......
 


What is the motivation behind your fashion sense?
Honestly, looking good itself motivates me. My friends also motivate me and most
especially, when people compliment me, I get motivated.

Who styles what you wear?
I actually style my self, I have been in the fashion world for over 26years, I believe I have a good eye for fashion, as a designer I definitely know what I want. And when it comes to fashion, I am very fussy. Trust me I will drive my stylist mad if I have one. Sometimes, I make my own clothes, and sometimes I give it to my male tailor to sew for me. But I am the Designer, I sketch the designs and he makes them.
 


Who inspires you in the fashion World?I will say it's Roberto Cavalli, He is a great Designer and I get a lot of inspiration from him.

What is your favourite fashion item?
My favourite fashion items without a doubt are my shoes. For me it's all about shoes.

What can you have again and again?
This will sound boring. Again lots of shoes, I can't stop buying shoes.
 

 


Where do you shop?
The Two places I love to shop are; Harrods because of the Exclusivity of the Brands and Harvey Nichols.

Your favourite Holiday Destination?
My Favourite destination is between Paris and Dubai. Paris because it is a
romantic city, and Dubai because of shopping.

What can be found in your Hand Bag?
My gold lip stick, I can't live my house without my gold lip stick.

What is the most expensive item in your Wardrobe?The most expensive item in my Wardrobe is a pair of Gianmarco Lorenzi shoes.

What gift have you received that made you go wow?
It was a fur coat that my husband bought for me in Paris. He blew my mind away.

What Female Celebrity wardrobe do you envy?The celebrity wardrobe I would like to have is Mariah Carey. My God, I dream of such wardrobe every day.

What do you think the ideal woman should have in her Closet?
The ideal woman should have nice underwears, I don't want to use the word sexy, but you know what, they have to be sexy at the same time and also lots of lovely shoes.

How do you define a fashionable woman?A fashionable woman by my definition will be a woman that takes pride in her appearance, in what she wears, her choice of clothing, Shoes, bags, hair and make-up.


 

 

 











MUTA TO LONDON

       COMING TO CINEMAS                                 SOON!!!!!!!!!

                    
  TUNDE BERNARD FLICK