Tuesday 2 December 2014

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN BARES IT ALL

We surely haven't seen the last of the Kardashians' nude fiesta. Kourtney posted her pregnancy nude photo on her Instagram today and says "To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of. I'm at my best when I'm pregnant." 
When asked by dujour.com how she hopes people will react to the pictures, she answered "I don’t know. It’s what a woman’s body is made to do, so I hope it’s maybe seen as something that’s artistic. This was something that initially I did for myself just to capture the moment in my life, but these photos are beautiful and I’m happy to share them. And I like how raw they are. It’s my body: I’m not trying to impress anybody or be something that I’m not. But in general, I don’t really care that much about what people think. It doesn’t rule my world. I did this because I wanted to and it made me happy."

Photos Courtesy dujour.com



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm!! Na wa for dis family!!........Dotun

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.