Monday 22 June 2015

AFRICA'S UGLIEST MAN ADDS 8TH CHILD


Godfrey Baguma, 47 year old cobbler, singer and comedian from Uganda who has been tagged the ugliest man in Uganda since 2002 when he won the contest; has added the 8th child to his family. 

Godfrey who suffers from an unknown medical condition that disfigured his face has been married twice. He sent his first wife packing on adultery basis years ago; before he met his present wife, Kate Namanda, 30,
who he described as the most beautiful woman in the world.

He was reported to have said marrying Kate was not an easy task. "She stayed with me for four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me. She left me when she was six months pregnant based on discouragement from her family. But she later accepted her fate and came back two months later. Though I was angry with her but I had to take her back."
Kate who confessed that her husband had a great sexual prowess said "I must admit I was scared when I first saw him and swore I would never live with a man like that; but I guess fate has a hand in this. And most of all; I followed my heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue when it comes to choosing a man. Today I'm happy my husband is getting more and more famous and he has money to provide for our needs. Moreso; he satisfies me greatly in bed."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.